Monday, January 7, 2013

Top 10 Posts of 2012

Here are the top ten posts (based on the number of hits) on Into the Expectation in 2012:

1. Praying with Julian of Norwich and the Hazelnut

2. Embracing Wrongness

3. Two posts on the same topic received significant attention:

Against Communion Without Baptism: Some Anecdotes

Communion Without Baptism? Some Resources

4. Getting Off the Fence – Obstacles
The other posts in this series also received quite a few hits, but I am choosing not to list them separately. If you want, you can follow the links at the end of each one.

5. The Hunger Games – What Would Perpetua Do?

6. Francis and the Restoration of Creation

7. What do you want to be, anyway?

8. Anglican Comprehensiveness

9.Are you able to drink the cup that I drink?

10. My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

No comments: